Introduction and what to expect

Hello, and welcome to Codename: Fulcrum -  A Star Wars Destiny Blog!

The purpose of this blog is to provide a good source of competitively minded, written content for Star Wars Destiny (SWD).  Coming from a background of playing other competitive TCGs and CCGs, I was shocked at how much more quality podcast content there was in SWD over written content.


I hope to deliver some good and insightful content through my posts, and I hope you will find my way of presenting said content to be fresh and unique!


What you can expect in the first preliminary future posts will be topics such as "What makes a deck competitive?" and a few deck profiles with explanations emphasizing the various factors that I think makes a SWD deck competitive.  In the future, I would like to establish a few guidelines for how to rate cards, decks, characters, and hopefully stick to those guidelines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empire of War Speculation: Hero decks!

Spirit of the Rebellion Deck List Dump: Hero Edition

Top Awakening Cards to Pick Up!